Business Development Services for Irish companies and individuals:
The Irish Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (ICCM) is happy to announce that we are now in a position to pro-actively assist Irish companies that wish to enter the Malaysian market – and into the wider ASEAN markets.
- Malaysian Lead Generation.
- Market Entry Strategy & Custom B2B Market Research
- Distributor Searches
- Malaysian B2B Appointment Setting – setting up individual schedules of meetings for visiting companies and business executives with prospective local customers and partners
- Market research in Malaysia
- Malaysian Business Development Consulting
- Through our local partners, company set-up and corporate secretarial services can be made available
- Introductions to Malaysian Government Agencies can be facilitated, where required
ASEAN region business services:
- Same as above, but in an ASEAN regional context.
The Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) is a grouping of 10 countries in the region (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos).
Depending on the specific needs, ICCM will carry out projects for ICCM members and for interested Irish companies and individual business executives – the costs involved will depend on the nature and scale of the projects.
ICCM has recently done projects for Irish Government Agencies and for individual Irish companies and has assisted the EU Malaysia Chamber of Commerce (EUMCCI) to set up and manage incoming Trade Missions and other projects.
For further information please contact Michael Garvey at:
M: +60 12 226 8590