These are the fantastic keynote speakers we had at our recent APIBF event and the presentations & videos they shared with us.
- Niall Norton, CEO of Openet Telecom presented his experiences on growing a tech business in Asia.
Niall also shared a video describing Openet’s service enablers
2. Ciarán Gallagher, South East Asia Director, Bord Bia (Irish Food Board) spoke “On Irish Food in South East Asia”APIBF-Slide-Bord-Bia-Nov-2019-PDF
Ciarán also shared a short video about food production in Ireland
3. Kevin Ryan, Director Enterprise Ireland introduced Irish companies new to the regionAPIBF-Slide-Enterprise-Ireland-Introduction-Nov-2019-PDF
4. Eoin Daly, Director McKinsey spoke “The Future of Asia – An Economic Outlook”
A white paper from McKinsey with further information on the topic can be found here.
5. Gopi Ganesalingam, Vice President, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) spoke about MDEC’s GAIN ProgrammeAPIBF-Slide-MDEC-GAIN-Program-Nov-2019
6. Paul Byrne, CEO of CurrencyFair talked about developing Fintech markets in AsiaAPIBF-Slide-CurrencyFair-29-Oct-2019-PDF
7. Jitin Girdhar, CEO introduced Proficient, a new Construction Project Management Software Solution.APIBF-Slide-Proficient-Soft-Launch-PDF
Jitin also shared a short video describing Proficient.